[MFD] MFD Schema v1.85 available

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Fri Oct 23 15:38:16 UTC 2009

All,

I have published the PWG Semantic Model Schema and associated WSDL file
v1.85.  This update include modifications from the recent Face to Face
meeting.  It is available via the link on the MFD page
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/index.html>.   Please make sure the "Last
Updated" date at the top of the page is at least October 23, 2009.  The
versionNumber attribute contained in every schema should be "1.85".  I
constantly have issues with the PWG pages getting cached someplace and I
have to do an explicit refresh to get the current version.

The modification that have not yet been included are:

1)      Set<service>Elements operation has not been added  to any of the
services

2)      Set<service>JobElements has not been added  to any of the
services

3)      Improved mapping of SubunitStates between rfc2790/rfc3805 and
PWG model has not been done

In addition to the updates from the recent meeting I also completed and
cleaned up the abstract base class definitions.  Interested parties
should look at the ImagingService element at the end of the
ServiceTypes.xsd file.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.