[MFD] Issue for MFD teleconference Thursday 10/29?

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:39:40 UTC 2009

Hi Pete,

I agree that we can administratively improve the visibility
of our free-standing Requirements specs.

But I still think the "last year's news" effect of a static external
Requirements spec is a real downside.

In the Power Management Model, there has been repeated
update of Requirements in both Use Cases and Design
Requirements sections.

And relevant Use Cases are important and evolving, by their
very nature.

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Zehler, Peter <Peter.Zehler at xerox.com> wrote:
> Ira,
> If we do go with a free standing requirements document it certainly will be visible from the MFD page as is the Scan Service requirements document.  There is a link of the main PWG page for informational documents.  Based on its contents it could use a bit of updating.  Once that is addressed the informational documents should be just as visible as the standards.
> Pete
>

> Peter Zehler
>
> Xerox Research Center Webster
> Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com