[MFD] MFD Service

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 18:17:19 UTC 2010

Hi Pete,

I agree with Bill that the proper formal name for
MFDService should be simply SystemService,
operations on the System object.

You mentioned SM/1.88 yesterday - could you
post it please?

Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
 734-944-0094
summer:
 PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
 906-494-2434

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 12:58 PM, William Wagner <wamwagner at comcast.net>wrote:

>  Pete,
>

> Looking at your 1.87 schema, it would appear that MFDService is an element
> of System. I assume that MFDService is an alternate name for SystemService.
> As such, the MFD Service might be covered in the MFD Service document.
>

> By the way, do you have a typo in “MFDeServiceStatus”?
>

> Bill Wagner
>

> --
> believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.