[MFD] RE: [Pwg-Announce] PWG MFD Requirements Formal Vote (9-31 August 2010)

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Aug 13 22:16:58 UTC 2010

Edits for this document.

Page 6, "Document Data" has an extra comma

Page 6, "<service>" is duplicated here (see Page 8 for desired entry)

Page 7, "Job Ticket" is entered twice.

Page 9, should the abbreviation for PSTN be added (which is done on page
11)

Page 16, There is no sentence under item 10.

Page 17, There is no sentence under item 5.  It looks like item 4 was
spread over item 5 and 6.

Page 18, This is the only use-case that does not have a subsection
header called "Processing Steps".   I do not think it is critical, I
just wanted to note it.

Glen