[MFD] PWG SM Schema v1.107 published

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Mon Aug 23 10:48:56 UTC 2010

All,

The MFD page and all its associated links have been updated with v1.107
(8/22/10) of the PWG SM Schema and WSDL files.  This version is intended
to be the basis of the updates to the outstanding MFD documents.  This
version does not contain the FaxIn service operations.  It is expected
that those changes will continue in parallel with the finalization of
the outstanding specifications.  Of course any error on content will be
corrected in the review cycle.  The WIMS and IDS groups will also be
involved in reviewing the portions of the model that directly affect
them (i.e. Power & Health).    There are a couple of new items that will
need to be reviewed in detail.  I will put out a meeting announcement
for next week that details those items.  I will also put together a
description of the elements needed for Cloud Printing so those may be
reviewed for inclusion in the Overall specification.

Please see <http://www.pwg.org/mfd> for the various links to v1.107 of
the PWG SM Schema.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments,

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.