[MFD] Additions to well-known values, plus the PrintColorMode job ticket element

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Thu Dec 9 19:08:25 UTC 2010

All,

Based on our IPP Everywhere discussions for CUPS Raster, I propose the following changes to the well-known values schema:

ColorEntryWKV:

- Add AdobeGrayscale8, AdobeGrayscale16, AdobeRGB24, AdobeRGB48, sGrayscale8, sGrayscale16, sRGB24, scRGB48, Black8 (or K8), and Black16 (or K16)
- Rename BlackAndWhite1 to Black1 (or K1)

ColorSpaceWKV:

- Add AdobeRGB, Black (or just "K"), Grayscale, sGrayscale (mapping of Grayscale to sRGB), and AdobeGrayscale (mapping of Grayscale to AdobeRGB)
- Add comment that RGB, Black/K, Grayscale, CMY, CMYK, and YCC are device color spaces.

PrintColorModeWKV (was ColorWKV):

- Binary (unless someone has a better name for threshold black-and-white output)
- Grayscale
- Color

We can also uncomment the Color element in PwgCommon.xsd and rename it to PrintColorMode, using to PrintColorModeWKV.

believed to be clean.