[MFD] Seeking a replacement for PWG MFD Secretary position

Nancy.Chen at okidata.com Nancy.Chen at okidata.com
Mon Dec 20 16:37:57 UTC 2010

Dear All,

On behalf of MFD Working Group Chair Peter Zehler, I announce that the
Working Group is seeking for a replacment for the PWG MFD Secretary
position.

I have the honor of serving this position since the start of this Working
Group. However, I have suffered a hand joints condition that impare my
ability to serve this position further. I appreciate Pete's agreement with
my resignation and has asked me to make this announcement.

Please let Pete (Peter.Zehler at xerox.com) know if you are interested in
this position as soon as possible.

Thanks,
-Nancy