[MFD] MFD Model and Common Semantics Document

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 02:03:52 UTC 2011

Happy New Year all!

I have posted a newly revised copy of the MFD Model and Common Semantics
document at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdmodel10-20110111.doc , pdf

Sorry, but I do not have the notes on a few of the questions that were
decided, so  some of those remain. Also, a full red-line seems to overload
my machine, so some items are highlighted. Aside from editorial and
aesthetic fixes, the significant areas changed also include:

Abstract - reworded

Table 2, 48,  51, 54, 55, 58. 60, 65, 76

Fig 8, 64, 70,  73, 74, 75, 81, 82 83, 84, 92, , 93, 94, 95, 96

Para 4.3.2, 4.3.3.

Hopefully, we can finish this up prior to WG last call on this Thirsday.

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.