[MFD] Apple has reviewed the MFD Model and Common Semantics and has comments

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Feb 22 06:05:48 UTC 2011

Comments:

Lines 913-915: ArtBox section indented too much

Lines 617, 1149, 1212, 1280, 1759, 1829, 1835, 2423: Bad references?

Tables 21, 28: Bad references?

Sections 7.3.1.14, 7.3.1.15: I am not sure the suggestion to drop Hold/Release<service>Job is appropriate here, as we don't define required operations for any services. Better to just note the deprecation and then not require them in the individual service documents as appropriate.

believed to be clean.