[MFD] MFD Teleconference

Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Apr 20 14:32:17 UTC 2011

All,

The Copy Service's Last Call  ends this Friday.  Please send any
comments to the MFD list.

Given that I have been out for a bit, have a final MFD schema to
publish, need to update the Copy spec for Formal Vote, need to update
the FaxOut spec for PWG Last Call, need to produce a couple of use cases
and need to update the System Service spec, I do not have time or
content for an MFD teleconference this week.  I will put out an agenda
for an MFD teleconference to be held on April 28th.

Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Pete

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.