[MFD] Why FaxIn should NOT add the PrintService attributes

William Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 18:43:52 UTC 2011

I thought that the available job ticket just related to FaxIn processing
(including the destination). The default job ticket for the destination
printer would define print processing. I don't recall that we had available
job ticket  capability for printers (do we?). At any rate, the path for
communication the PIN code to the printer (and the intended recipient) is
not clear.

Thanks.

Bill Wagner