[MFD] Question on Resolution Versus Qaulity

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Wed Feb 1 16:52:56 UTC 2012

Pete (All),

I remember a discussion about resolution versus quality (I think the PWG
raster discussions).   I thought that is quality and resolution did not
agree (as interpreted by the print service capability/definition) then
quality was to be used.   In the PJT should resolution and quality be
denoted as either but not both?  Or at least should a note be added?

Glen

believed to be clean.