CANCELLED - [MFD] PWG: Semantic Model Meeting. Jan 14, 2013; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon PST; Transform Service.

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at tykodi.com
Mon Jan 14 16:06:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

Sorry for the short notice of the need to cancel today's Semantic Model
Workgroup meeting.

I have been scheduled into a conflicting meeting that I must attend today
and I will therefore not be able to present the initial Transform Service
use case draft text as scheduled.

We will go over the use case text for the Transform Service at the next
regularly scheduled Semantic Model meeting at 11:00 AM - 12:00 Noon PST Jan
28th, 2013.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--