[MFD] Draft F2F slides available

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 21:20:40 UTC 2013

Daniel,

Sorry, but with phone failure, I was unable to comment on the slides during
the review.

1.       Either under Remaining Services or under Next Steps, please include
update of Print Service and Scan Service specifications

2.       Under Next Steps, Coordinate transition of Cloud Mapping activity,
this might be Web Services binding of Cloud Imaging Model. It does not
really require any co-ordination with Cloud WG, other  than asking for
clarification of items in the specification.

3.       I request that current work include Volume 1 of the Mapping
document (which is largely complete) and that Next Steps include Volume 2 of
the  Mapping Document. There is no coordination with the Cloud group
necessary beyond what is inherent by the participation of members in both
groups.

Thank you,

Bill Wagner