[MFD] Question on Output Bin WKV

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Mon Feb 4 16:08:23 UTC 2013

Hi Mike,

Thanks for comment.  But, the listed wkv for OutputBin does not include
"default"; so how is "default" specified?

Leaving the element out of the Job Request would lead to the "default"
being used; but if I wanted explicitly set the value to "default" how do
I do that?   Maybe I have missed something in the overall setting of PJT
element values; by that I mean, is there a universal way to explicitly
set "default" for any PJT element?

Glen