[MFD] For 5108.07, the PJT, JobUuid does not appears in a collection

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Feb 5 22:03:40 UTC 2013

All,

The element 'JobUuid' is defined in table 4, page 51 of 5108.7, the PJT
specification.   However, I am not able to identify the collection that
has it as an entry; maybe, I just missed it.   Can someone identify what
collection 'JobUuid' belongs to? I suspect, the 'Print Job Description"
collection.

Glen

believed to be clean.