[MFD] Errata for SM FaxOut

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Feb 19 21:45:50 UTC 2013

All,

Currently the SM FaxOut specification does not expose capability elements for the various text fields in the CoverSheetInfo group.  IPP FaxOut will be adding -supported attributes for each of the text member attributes, so we should add the corresponding service capability elements to the SM schema to match.  This is required for services to report the maximum sizes that are supported for from, to, subject, and contents.  We already have an element to report the supported URI schemes for the logo image.

believed to be clean.