[MFD] Consolidated Model 2.0 Draft

William A Wagner wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jun 17 15:27:13 UTC 2013

I have assembled and posted a draft from the version resulting from the last
conference call plus the original requirements and Service specification
documents. It is posted at

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-pwgsemanticmodel20-20130615.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-pwgsemanticmodel20-20130615.docx

Although I have done some minimal editing and format update, this is
essentially a mechanical composite. The suggested approach is to review,
section by section,  what was done in the past and decide whether to retain
as is, update, eliminate  or replace it. Please, no wordsmithing or format
and spelling corrections at this point. Once we decide on the basic
structure and contents,  I suggest that we break up the sections for
detailed rework to allow different people to work on separate sections and
to make it less unwieldy.  Also, it is more likely that WG members will look
at smaller sections.  Once a section is basically approved by the WG, it can
be added to the overall document (which will need to be transferred to the
new PWG template format.)

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

believed to be clean.