[MFD] RE: PWG Semantic Model - Abstract Base Class

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:16:05 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

A server-installed XML Spy copy is a *much* more expensive license.

FWIW - I've used Liquid XML Studio Designer for the last 7 years now.
I paid $169 for the original license and $60 for each year's upgrade
(optional - the original license is forever).

  http://www.liquid-technologies.com/xml-studio.aspx?view=editions

Liquid XML Studio will build extensive navigable pictures and HTML
for every single attribute, group, class, and type in the PWG SM XML
Schema (it takes about 30 minutes to complete).

BTW - Liquid XML Studio regularly catches XML Schema errors that
are missed by Altova XML Spy - there are several dozen in v1.85.

Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG
Chair - TCG Embedded Systems Hardcopy SG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
mailto:blueroofmusic at gmail.com