PWG-ANNOUNCE> PINGS for Washington

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Thu May 7 12:05:59 EDT 1998

If anyone is planning to attend the Washington DC meeting and has failed to
ping me, please do so now.  I have to sign the event orders with the hotel.

By the way, in the very near future, I plan to institute a "penalty"
arrangement for these events.  Losing money on these is not the goal.  We
have too many people who PING and don't show and those that don't PING and
then do show.  It makes setting up the arrangements very difficult.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *