PWG-ANNOUNCE> New Server

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Wed Sep 2 11:01:08 EDT 1998

Well, the new PWG server located here in Lexington is now up and running (he
says with fingers crossed.)  Please take a few minutes and poke around to make
sure your documents and web pages are located on the server.  We have made every
effort to move everything (Web Pages, FTP directories, hypermail archives, etc.)
to this new machine but we need to make sure we haven't missed anything before
we have Jay Martin "turn off" the old machine.

If you encounter any problems please let Roger Eggleston know ASAP.  His email
is mailto:egglestn at lexmark.com

Thanks!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *