PWG-ANNOUNCE> December PWG Meeting Notice, plus advance on other meetings, ping request...

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Tue Nov 17 16:03:39 EST 1998

This is the meeting notice for the December 14-18 meetings of the PWG in San
Diego, CA.

Where:  Downtown Marriott Suites
                701 A Street
                SD, CA 92101
Reservations:   1-800-962-1367
Cutoff Date:    Monday, November 30th

Rate:           $175.00 plus tax
Group Name:     PWG or Warp Nine Engineering

The expected meeting charge will be $30-$40 per meeting day.
Please make your reservations as soon as possible.

Please ping me when you've made your reservations or to let me know what
meetings you will be attending.

Don Wright will be posting, on the PWG web site, the information for the
January meeting in Maui, and the April meeting in New Orleans.

For you planning purposes here is the info for the January and April meetings.
You can make reservations for these meeting at this time if you choose.  For
the April meeting, the "New Orleans French Quarter Festival" will take place on
the weekend just prior to the 1394PWG meeting (April 10-11).  If you want to go
then make your reservations early.

Maui Marriott on Kaanapali Beach
Meeting dates: Jan 18-22
Rooms reserved from Jan 16 - 25
Rate:   $159.00 plus tax
Group name: PWG, Printer Working Group, Warp Nine
Phone: 1-800-763-1333 or 1-808-667-1200
Deadline: December 18, 1998
Meeting charge: $30-$40

New Orleans
Bourbon Orleans Hotel
Meeting dates: April 12-16
Rooms reserved from April 9-17
Rate:   $159.00 plus tax standard room, $199 Townhouse Suite
Group name: PWG, Printer Working Group, Warp Nine
Phone: 1-800-521-5338
Deadline: March 16
Meeting charge: $30-$40

Thanks,
Larry

Larry A. Stein                  Phone: (619)292-2742
President                               Fax:    (619)292-8020
Warp Nine Engineering           Web:    http://www.fapo.com