PWG-ANNOUNCE> Job Monitoring MIB V1.3 Last Call

Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Thu Dec 3 16:02:08 EST 1998

Tom Hastings has completed the updates to the Job Monitoring MIB and has
posted the new documents on the PWG server.  (See below)

This is a last call for comments by members of the PWG before these new
drafts are submitted to the IETF.  Since the differences from the previous
version are small, this will be only a two week last call.

All comments must be in prior to December 18th.

	Ron Bergman
	Dataproducts Corp.