PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG, IEEE 1284.4 April Meeting Change and RSVP

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Fri Mar 5 12:02:21 EST 1999

Hello,

Sorry about the multiple lists on this announcement.

There will be a meeting order change for the April meeting of the Printer
Working Group.  The two day 1394PWG meeting will be reduced to one day only,
Tuesday.

On Monday, April 12, there will be a review of the IEEE 1284.4 draft.  There
has been quite a lag since we last reviewed the draft.  There have been some
changes since this review.  This will give us the opportunity to review the
final document prior to balloting.

The meeting order will now be:

1284.4  Monday, 4/12
1394PWG Tuesday, 4/13
PWG/IPP Wednesday, 4/14
IPP             Thursday, 4/15
UPDF    Friday, 4/16

PING:  Due to the problems we've had in the past collecting and managing the
meeting fees we are going to do online registration for this meeting.  The
registration form is processed using the same secure server that Warp Nine uses
for processing all of our online orders.

Please go to: "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm" to register for the meeting.  The
deadline is March 19th.  Everyone MUST do this even if you've already RSVP'd to
me (which few have).  I think this process will make it easier for all of us
involved in organizing these meetings.

Thank you,
Larry
Larry A. Stein                  Phone: (619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering           Fax:    (619)292-8020
President                               Web:    http://www.fapo.com