PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG April Meeting -- Registration

Larry Stein lstein at fapo.com
Thu Mar 25 16:57:07 EST 1999

Hello,

Just a reminder.  Some people have made hotel reservations but not registered
for the actual meetings.  Everyone is required to  "www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm"
to register for the meeting(s) that they will be attending.

Please complete this ASAP as I need to make the meeting commitments.

Also if you signed up for the Tuesday night tour we will meet at 9:00PM in the
hotel lobby.  There is still room is anyone else wants to go.

The meeting order will now be:

1284.4          Monday, 4/12
1394PWG         Tuesday, 4/13
PWG/IPP/UPDF-UI Wednesday, 4/14
IPP/UPDF-IMG    Thursday, 4/15
UPDF            Friday, 4/16

Thank you,
Larry
Larry A. Stein                  Phone: (619)292-2742
Warp Nine Engineering           Fax:    (619)292-8020
President                               Web:    http://www.fapo.com