PWG-ANNOUNCE> May Meeting Information

harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 5 18:24:02 EDT 1999

Peter, there is no policy in the PWG, that I am aware of, which says all
our meetings are at Marriotts. It really depends on who is coordinating the
meeting and what they feel is best. For example, the last meeting I
coordinated here, in Boulder, was at the Boulderado. I'll be coordinating
the Denver PWG meeting later this year and expect to hold it downtown at
one of the major hotels. It may be Marriott, Adam's Mark, Brown Palace or
whatever I determine will best accommodate our needs.  Frequently, you can
find alternative boarding close by the meeting if the PWG arrangements do
not suit you well.

I guess the best way to effect what hotel we meet at is to host a meeting
in your area ;-).

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
harryl at us.ibm.com