PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Y2K Schedule

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Mon Aug 16 22:26:50 EDT 1999

I agree with the sentiment expressed in several email messages.  I think we
should try meeting every two months, for six total meetings, next year and
see how it works out.

While I love to go to Bar Harbor, it is a long long way...

I also question Miami.

I'd like to try Chicago with a meeting at one of the hotels at the airport.
Lets see if that works out to be easy for most folks.  Detroit is hard to
get to.

And I think that Japan needs to be polled to see who would go and who would
not, before deciding.  Copenhagen had the advantage that the IETF meeting
was the following week for those that go to that.  However, the attendance
was down, I understand.  But some new people came that wouldn't normally
come.  Same for Japan.

Where and when are the IETF meetings next year?

Tom