PWG-ANNOUNCE> Future work of the PWG

Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 19 17:39:39 EDT 1999

At 03:15 PM 8/19/1999 -0400, don at lexmark.com wrote:
>Jay's assumption is partially correct in that we will include Unix in general;
>however, Corel (who has recently announced their own logo'ed version of Linux)
>has expressed an interest in improving Linux printing and is solicitating the
>help of the Printing community in this area.  They plan to attend the meeting
>and I would like to invite any other Linux (or Unix verdor in general) to
>attend.

I'd certainly consider posting a message to one of the serious Linux Usenet
news groups or maybe a thread on the Slashdot site... they ran a pretty
decent thread on IPP several months ago.  I'd be happy to do that!

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119
Voice 314.918.9020
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : rshockey at ix.netcom.com
GSTN Fax 314.918.9015
MediaGate iPost VoiceMail and Fax 800.260.4464