PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Y2K Schedule

Sandra Matts sandram at boi.hp.com
Wed Aug 18 12:05:27 EDT 1999

I think this is a very reasonable schedule. I would
be willing to go with this for next year. My only comment
is that Japan is now gone. I heard alot of comments
from my work about how expensive it is, but I
know other printer vendors travel from Asia to Japan
to come to the PWG meetings. If we feel
Hawaii satisfies the Asian companies, then I
am ok with it.

Sandra
Sandra Matts
Hewlett-Packard