PWG-ANNOUNCE> ISTO Activity at the next meeting

Richard Shockey rshockey at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 31 00:01:50 EDT 1999

At 08:06 PM 8/30/1999 -0400, Jay Martin wrote:
>Umm...second that statement!
>
>         ...jay
>
> > If you could make that smaller company fee $250, us independents
> > might consider becoming members, but the $500 fee is pretty
> > hard to swallow.

I'll add my support to this for obvious reasons. Many of us are independent
consultants who undertake specific projects for smaller firms in the
printer MFP area .. or large firms for that matter. We would like to
benefit from PWG membership and financially support the work... however
these fees do come directly out of our pockets.  Contrary to popular
opinion .... consultants can be useful from time to time.

Richard Shockey
Shockey Consulting LLC
8045 Big Bend Blvd. Suite 110
St. Louis, MO 63119
Voice 314.918.9020
eFAX Fax to EMail 815.333.1237 (Preferred for Fax)
INTERNET Mail & IFAX : rshockey at ix.netcom.com
GSTN Fax 314.918.9015
MediaGate iPost VoiceMail and Fax 800.260.4464