PWG-ANNOUNCE> Chatting and other Group activities [Need "ing" on the group name]

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Sep 21 19:31:25 EDT 1999

Hello, Hello,

Its 5:25 MDT and only Larry Stein and I have joined the
printer_working_group chat room supported by the www.egroups.com web server.
I found that you have to join in order to be able to write.  But that took
less than a minute.  You get an email message with a magic cookie, and then
you make up a password.

Larry has gone home and will try again from there in half an hour.

Tom