PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Tokyo PING

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Mon Mar 20 02:40:23 EST 2000

Dear members,

The cut off date for an IEEE ISTO, PWG Tokyo Meeting has gone.
I had listed up members who are going to attend the PWG Tokyo
in this message. Please find an attached document which shows
the name list for the meeting.

 <<PWG.html>>
If you are planning to join the meeting, please check this list
as soon as possible. And please let me know if I am missing something
or I made any mistakes.

Some of member had requested me to send confirmation documents
for hotel reservations, I will send FAX messages to whom requesting
me to send a confirmation sheet.

Also please feel free to ask me if you have something special requests
for staying or meeting(s).

Thank you, sincerely.
-------
Fumio Nagasaka
SEIKO EPSON Corp.
Tel +81 268 25 4111,  Fax +81 268 25 4627
E-mail to nagasaka.fumio at exc.epson.co.jp