PWG-ANNOUNCE> May 2000 PWG Meeting - sleeping room rate

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at staff.ieee.org
Wed Mar 22 18:31:10 EST 2000

All,

The Southgate Tower Hotel, New York made an error today in quoting studio
suites at $203/night from May 14-20, 2000, while the PWG Meeting will be
held there.  I spoke with the hotel representative to clarify this matter,
and she agreed to honor this lower rate, reduced from $214/night, for all
PWG Meeting attendees.

If you have already made your reservation at the Southgate Tower Hotel,
please be sure you have received the $203/night rate.

Regards,
Cindy
Cindy Tiritilli, Program Administrator
IEEE Industry Standards and Technology Organization

voice: +1-732-981-3434    fax:   +1-732-562-1571
email: c.tiritilli at ieee.org   http://www.ieee-isto.org