PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Tokyo member list

Nagasaka Fumio Nagasaka.Fumio at exc.epson.co.jp
Sun Apr 2 08:20:03 EDT 2000

Dear PWG folks,

Please find an attached HTML documents which shows members
joining the PWG Tokyo from April 3rd.

 <<PWG-Tokyo.html>>
Thank you for your great contribution, I am expecting 49 people
including people from Europe. Please note meetings start at
9:00 AM rather the usual 8:30AM due to start time of NS
building. Please visit our guests information center located in
11th floor of the building at first, we request you to have a name
card with security reasons.

Also if you have spare time, I would suggest to see the world
biggest water driven clock located at 1st floor of the building.
They have junk food DELI(s) in this floor also, if you are not
satisfied for foods provided in the meeting room in 11th floor.

Thank you again and enjoy staying in Shinjuku.