PWG-ANNOUNCE> Reminder: 15-19 May PWG Meeting, New York

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at staff.ieee.org
Wed Apr 12 15:06:01 EDT 2000

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register for the 15 - 19 May PWG Meeting in
New York at  http://www.fapo.com/ieee1284.htm

Also, the deadline for hotel reservations is Friday, April 28, 2000.
Please call the Manhattan East Suites' Reservation Center at 1-800-637-8483
to reserve your sleeping room, and tell them you will be attending the PWG
Meeting. The group rate is $203/night for a studio suite.

Regards,
Cindy