PWG-ANNOUNCE> ADM - Phone Conference for the Open Source discussion on May 17

Manros, Carl-Uno B cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Fri May 12 17:27:49 EDT 2000

All,

I have now got everything set up for our PWG evening session on Open Source
next week.
Several interested parties could not make it to New York, so we will also
have a phone conference into this session.

We will try to break the IPP meeting at 5 PM and then start this session at
7 PM to give The New York people a chance to eat dinner in between.

We will use our usual numbers from the weekly IPP discussions (but instead
of the usual time):

Time:     May 17, 2000,  7:00 - 9:00 PM EDT
Phone:    1-888-749-8496 (8*534-8273 for Xerox folks)
Passcode: 86037#

Carl-Uno

Carl-Uno Manros
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com