PWG-ANNOUNCE> UPDATE and Reminder: PWG Meeting Announcement

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at staff.ieee.org
Fri Jun 16 20:47:29 EDT 2000

Hello,

The deadline for sleeping room reservations for the July 10-14 PWG Meeting
at the Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco has been extended until
WEDNESDAY, June 21, 2000. Please call the Hyatt's Reservation Center at
1-800-233-1234 to reserve your sleeping room, and tell them you will be
attending the PWG Meeting.  The group rate is $205/night.

Also, please register for your daily meeting attendance at
https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html.

****Please note, an additional Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) meeting has
been scheduled for 8:30am - 5:30pm on Monday, July 10.  This meeting will
be held in the Amador Room, located next to the Marin Room, where the
Universal Printer Driver Format (UPDF) meeting will be held at the same
time.  The registration web page
(https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) has been updated so that
you may register for this meeting if you plan to attend.****

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations and Hyatt at
Fisherman's Wharf Hotel reservations made to date.  Please contact me if
you have made a reservation at the Hotel which is not listed, or if any
other changes are necessary.

Regards,
Cindy