PWG-ANNOUNCE> Changes coming to the PWG mailing lists

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Jun 15 12:45:57 EDT 2001

In order to reduce the spam level on the PWG mailing lists, we intend to change
Majordomo to only accept e-mail for the mailing list from e-mail addresses that
are on that mailing list.  I expect this to happen in the next week or so.
Therefore, if you have multiple e-mail accounts or aliased e-mail accounts which
are not subscribed to a mailing list, you will no longer have the ability to
mail from those accounts.

Sorry to have to do this but with the ever rising spam level it is really our
only choice.

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Chair, Printer Working Group               *
* Chair, IEEE MSC                            *
* Director, Alliances & Standards            *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 859-825-4808 (phone) 603-963-8352 (fax)    *