PWG-ANNOUNCE> DEADLINE: March 5 - 8, 2001 PWG Meeting

Cindy Tiritilli c.tiritilli at ieee.org
Fri Feb 16 15:45:42 EST 2001

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register
(https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the March 5-8,
2001 PWG Meeting in Tampa, Florida.

The deadline for reserving sleeping accommodations at the Tampa Marriott
Westshore is TODAY, FRIDAY, February 16, 2001. Please call the Reservation
Center at 1-800-228-9290 (or +1-813-287-2555) to ensure you receive the
negotiated rate.  The hotel has been requested to extend the reservation
deadline until Wednesday, February 21.

I've attached an Excel file listing meeting registrations made to date.

Regards,
Cindy