PWG-ANNOUNCE> UPDATE: April 23 - 27, 2001 PWG Meetings

Cindy Tiritilli cindy at ieee-isto.org
Wed Apr 18 13:44:30 EDT 2001

Hello,

This is a reminder to please register
(https://www.ieee-isto.org/pwg/registration.html) to attend the April
23-27, 2001 PWG Meetings at the Portland Marriott City Center, Portland, OR.

Please note the meeting schedule and locations below. Meeting rooms are
located on the 3rd floor of the hotel. A copy of the floor plan is attached
in .pdf format.

Mon/Tues, April 23 - 24
       Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) - Willamette/Columbia Rooms
       UPnP Scanner Subgroup (afternoon) - Salmon Board Room
       *** Breakfast and breaks will be served in the River Foyer
Wed, April 25
        PWG Plenary / IPP Fax - Deschutes Room
        *** Breakfast and breaks will be served in the meeting room
Thurs-Fri, April 26 - 27
        SBP3 Working Group - Deschutes Room
        *** Breakfast and breaks will be served in the meeting room

Receipts will be provided on-site to attendees who have registered in
advance.  On-site registration will also be available.

Regards,
Cindy