PWG-ANNOUNCE> October Tentatively in Austin

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Sep 10 19:31:42 EDT 2001

There is a fair probability that IBM Austin will volunteer to host the PWG
meeting October 22-24 in conjunction with hosting the uPnP Steering
Committee meeting the 24th and 25th. I am trying to bring these plans to
closure within a day or two after which I will make an official
announcement for your travel planning purposes. I am going on the
following assumptions...

Monday - UPDF 8:30-5:00
Tuesday - uPnP Print/Scan 8:30-5:00
Tuesday evening - PWG "look ahead" (planning future projects) - 6:30-9pm
Wednesday - PWG plenary 8:30-9:30
Wednesday - IPP FAX 9:30 - 6:00

There are a couple items to note up front. IBM Austin is NOT downtown!
There are nearby hotels. You will be on your own as far as negotiating
hotel accommodations.

I know there are those of us who were looking forward to San Antonio. I
recommend the Austin solution as it should be lower cost (IBM host) and
more convenient for a few people who need to attend both the PWG and uPnP
SC meetings.