PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG 2003 Schedule

Carl carl at manros.com
Wed Oct 23 19:49:53 EDT 2002

Do you guys REALLY want to go to Utah in December? OK if you like skiing in
the dark maybe, but otherwise?

As I have pointed out in earlier correspondance, the first half of December
is the absolutely ideal time for coming to Southern Nevada as it is low
season, but still nice and warm compared to most other parts of the country.
You can get dirt cheap hotel and meeting room prices, food is typically
inexpensive and there are direct, often cheap, flights to the McCarran
airport from almost anywhere in the US.

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
10701 S Eastern Ave #1117