PWG-ANNOUNCE> Major revision of ICC Specification

Hastings, Tom N hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com
Tue Jan 22 20:22:01 EST 2002

Don,

I went to the www.color.org web site as Tony suggested and got the following
Major Revision to the ICC Spec:

http://www.color.org/upload/ICC_Final_Major_Revision_Nov29_2001.pdf
(ICC.1:2001-12 File Format for Color Profiles) (127 pages) which says it is
a revision of ICC.1:2001-04)

The URL you cited below is for a different document (102 pages), though it
has the same top level sections and appears to be an earlier version:
http://www.color.org/ICC_Minor_Revision_for_Web.pdf
(ICC.1:2001-04 File Format for Color Profiles)

Tom