PWG-ANNOUNCE> LAX to Marriott

Wagner,William wwagner at netsilicon.com
Thu Jan 31 12:52:41 EST 2002

Just in case someone misunderstands, I believe that it is the Green Line (going south I would expect) that goes to Douglas/Rosecrans, not the shuttle. That is, one takes the shuttle to the Metro and the Metro to Douglas/Rosecrans, and then walk west, perhaps 1/2 mile, to the Hotel, which is on the left.

William A. Wagner (Bill Wagner)
Director of Technology
Imaging Division
NETsilicon, Inc.