PWG-ANNOUNCE> NEW and FINAL April MEETING SCHEDULE

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 28 18:16:23 EST 2002

We've had some churn on the April meeting schedule. While several people
have already made reservations, no one has told me they object to the new
schedule. The rearrangement appears to work out best for the majority of
people who responded.

Thus, I am sticking my neck out and establishing a revised (FINAL)
schedule, as follows.

Monday          15: uPnP (members only),
Tuesday        16: PSI
Wednesday 17: Plenary / XHTML-P,
Thursday       18:IFX,
Friday             19:UPDF

This schedule works out better for uPnP members needing to also attend the
later end of  WinHec where uPnP topics will also be discussed. It also
puts uPnP (a members only meeting) at the edge of the week.

Lesson... hereafter, I want to exit each Plenary with a ROCK SOLID
understanding of the order of meetings for the next f2f!

PWG Meeting Web page will be updated later this evening. http://www.pwg.org/chair/meet02.html