PWG-ANNOUNCE> Portland minutes and SantaFe Meeting Ping

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 16 12:45:16 EDT 2002

The Portland minutes were actually posted by Bill last week but don't seem
to have been "reflected". I'm including a link here.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/minutes/PWG-0206.pdf

An updated charter for the Semantic Model and a call for the creating of a
new PWG Semantic Model working group should hit the wire this week with a
10 day period for voicing support or concerns via e-mail, prior to
adoption.

I'm proposing 1/2 day in SantaFe for discussion of the Semantic Model
(either to iron out concerns if the charter has not been approved, or to
get to work if it has).

SantaFe (Aug 26-30) is shaping up as follows. We need to confirm this
schedule asap so we can finalize the hotel venue.

Below is a proposed schedule for the week of Aug 26. We can still have 5
days if needed but w/o UPDF (last I knew they were skipping a meeting and
plan to reconvene in November). We can move Semantic Model / IFX to Friday
if that is better. It may not be good to have PSI on the last day of the
meeting.

We need to settle on a schedule today or tomorrow.

Mon - IFX - 1st half day
    - Semantic Model - 2nd half day
Tue - UPnP Print (Members only)
Wed - PWG Plenary - 1st half day