PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Semantic Model information

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Fri Aug 16 16:23:54 EDT 2002

All,

I just wanted to be sure that everyone is aware of the PWG Semantic Model
Working Group.  We will be getting the appropriate entries on the PWG site
soon.  In the meantime, the mail list  is sm at pwg.org <mailto:sm at pwg.org> .
You may join the list by sending an e-mail to majordomo at pwg.org
<mailto:majordomo at pwg.org>  with a blank subject line and  containing the
line "subscribe sm".

The FTP site for the Working Group is "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/".  (Please note the underscore
between "Semantic" and "model" in the URL.)  The approved charter is located
there at "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposa
l.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposal
.pdf".

In preparation for the meeting in Santa Fe at the end of the month a new
version of the Semantic Model document has been posted on the PWG site.  The
URL is "
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-07-020816.pdf>
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-07-020816.pdf".
We will use this document with line numbers as the basis for our
conversation at the PWG meeting.  In the meantime, please feel free to make
any comments, raise any issues or discuss the PWG Semantic model on the
sm at pwg.org <mailto:sm at pwg.org>  mail list.

Pete

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/Semantic_model/PWG-Semantic-Model-Charter-Proposa
l.pdf>

	Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Architecture Center