PWG-ANNOUNCE> Link to Maui Meeting Reservation Form

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 4 23:50:34 EST 2002

Attached to the original announcement was a registration form for use with
the Sheraton in Maui. It didn't  make the reflector I have placed the form
at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/misc/MauiReservation.DOC
Later I will add a link from our web site.
You can make your reservations now. The preferred method is to FAX the
form found at the link, above.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems
----- Forwarded by Harry Lewis/Boulder/IBM on 11/04/2002 09:43 PM -----