PWG-ANNOUNCE> July conflict with IETF

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Mon Nov 25 23:14:01 EST 2002

It has been pointed out that our July 2003 meeting date (14-18) is the
same week as the IETF meeting in Vienna.

I would like to gauge the severity of this conflict to PWG members and
preferences should a our schedule need to be modified. If you have an
opinion please indicate

1. Prefer to keep current PWG July 14 -18 meeting date
2. Prefer to move PWG meeting to week of June 16
3. Prefer to move PWG meeting to week of July 21

I do not feel any other dates are viable due to the proximity of USA
Independence Day and the common practice of extending this holiday with
vacation.

No response will be considered a "don't care" NOT a "leave as is".

Please respond by Thursday Dec 12.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems