PWG-ANNOUNCE> Raising NYC meeting fee

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 30 18:15:29 EDT 2003

NYC is an expensive town. Our (daily) fees were already higher than
average. Now, due to some unexpected additional costs and a lower than
predicted turnout (based on registration) we are having to raise our daily
meeting fee from $80 to $100 per day. This increase will be reflected on
your receipt.

My apologies for the last minute increase. Even with this, the PWG is
absorbing a sizable loss on the October 2003 meeting. I think we should
keep these costs in mind when picking location for our 2004 agenda. On the
up side, Ami was able to get us a very good room rate for NYC so we do
have some savings, there.
Harry Lewis
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems